Soul Train Music Awards!!!

by 1:13 PM 0 comments
There aren't that many award shows I get excited for. Who the hell am I kidding?! I LOVE them all from the Emmys to the BET awards. I'm kind of a Pop Culture freak but hey it's better than watching the depressing blues (news).



So of course when I heard the Soul Train Music Awards were on tonight on Centric, I was immediately filled with joy. Hosted by the soul icon Erykah Badu, the show will be definitely filled with much soul & carry on the tradition of celebrating artists in R&B, Hip Hop, Soul, Gospel & Jazz.

The Soul Train Music awards will have some amazing performers! Performers include: Lion Babe, Boyz II Men, Brandy, Jill Scott, R. Kelly, Erica Campbell, Tyrese, Fantasia, Tevin Campbell & more!!!

Soul Train will also be honoring Jill Scott with the Lady of Soul award & the Legend Award going to Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds. I'm excited to see the line up for that!! Who will be singing for Babyface? They better kill it whoever it is!!!

Of course they will be handing out awards for: Best New Artist, Best Female Artist, Best Male Artist, Best Collaboration, Best Dance, & Album of the Year.

I'm definitely tuning in to watch the performances! The Soul Train Music Awards will be airing at 8pm/7c on Centric. I'm still trying to find out if we can watch it online for those without cable.

#SoulTrainAwards

Shaundell Newsome Jr.

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.