All Hail Grace Jones!!

by 1:37 PM 0 comments
I know this is totally random but I love me some Grace Jones!!


Not many artists are even on her level. She set the bar back in the 70's & they still can hold a candle to what she has done & what she is still doing! There will be no Lady Gaga, Janelle Monae, Erykah Badu, Miley Cyrus, & so many others if it was not for this amazing woman!


Grace Jones recently appeared on Alan Carr's show looking fabulous as always! She was promoting her new book I'll Never Write My Memoirs. She spilled the tea when mentioning the infamous threesome with Janice Dickinson! Janice mentioned it in her memoir years ago but Grace Jones goes into detail! Even stating she had fun & the guy involved had a huge dick! Whoa!

Who wouldn't want a threesome with Grace Jones? Sign me up!!

Her new book which hit shelves in September is also available on Amazon. Buy it tomorrow on Cyber Monday for a great deal & a look into Queen Grace's life. I have it on my wishlist!




Respect & Bow down to Grace Jones!

Shaundell Newsome Jr.

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.